Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Thank you for treating me like a princess

Been living in like a palace since I broke up lah.
Oops, maybe too exaggerating.
But seriously, I have too nice friends.

I don't know if they will even be reading this...

1) The guy who spend all his time entertaining my nonsense and remembering the small details:

Thank you for the little things that you did daily for this past  2weeks.
Setting your alarm & waking up at 6.30am everyday, regardless of what time you slept the previous day, just to send me a morning message...
Even though how tired you are, you just make it a point to send me that message , chat with me for awhile, sometimes even an hour and then falling back into your deep sleep.

Somehow scolded you (jokingly) the other day cause I woke up late, and you didn't notice I was still asleep..
But you remembered the small details, and gave me a call yesterday morning after not receiving my reply.

Appreciate all the small things that you have done for me.

2) The guy who is always buying me snacks
Super super thank you, but also angry with you.
Why always buy snacks for me?
I am trying my best to cut down my intake and diet.
Then there you are , buying me da bao, buying me popiah.

But still really gotta thank you!

3) The guy who is regularly checking on me by messaging me.

Serious, I knew all along that he is a nice guy.
But didn't know he is so so nice.
The day after I broke up, he like spend the whole day with me.
Bringing me to his colleague wedding, when I am wearing shorts....... (Super awkward)
Driving me home after that even though how tired he was.

Regularly checking on me every few days to see how I am coping with the break up

4)MY BELOVED BFF
Super love you to the max. Seeing me cry and all.
Standing up for me and scolding me for being stupid and all.
Really thanks for the constant nagging , and craziness.
I will always be here for you too!

Last but not least, all the people that have been caring for me by dropping me messages to cheer me up.

Just one tweet, and my dear Janis immediately send me a message to cheer me up.
Haha,  a photo of herself accompanied the message though....


I feel so blessed and pampered  <3







No comments:

Post a Comment