Saturday, June 7, 2014

2D1N

 Went to 2D1N that day w 3 current colleagues and 2 ex colleagues!

Miss those times when they were working in our company! 
But everyone have to upgrade I guess. 
Staying in the same company doing the same work everyday will just make it a habit... 
& we wouldn't be learning anything new! 

Anyway we went to the branch at tanjong pagar! But they took my reservation on the wrong day! What the .... 
So waited for awhile before we decided to go to the other branch near outram! 
Headed over and waited for about 20mins before getting our seat! 

My first experience at Korean BBQ! 
The meat was nice (Y) 
Meat fanatic here.. 
Couldn't get to try the beef! Cause most of them don't eat beef :( 

But a pity I couldn't eat more! 
I can't eat as much compared to the past... 
But my appetite have been picking up these few days anyway! 

After our dinner, we paid for the $1 melon icecream...
Ice cream totally melting and not very nice ....

So skip the ice cream after the buffet! 

And I realize how smelly I smelled after the Korean BBQ! 
Lucky Kerine prepared hair spray  cause we were gonna take the mrt home!

Pics from that night 
(Sorry no time take food picture) 

Anyway I met a guy & this guy have been pretty sweet to me. 
Err. He met me the day I had Korean BBQ and accompanied me from Bishan all the way home carrying a huge duffel bag... 
Knowing I was having dry throat and all, he bought like a super big ppg for me. 
Thanks so much for your care and concern.

No comments:

Post a Comment