Friday, April 4, 2014

Just a little more <3, just a little more peace

Went out w my colleagues to eat our fish head steamboat at Nan Hwa ChungFish head  steamboat ! 
Raymond agreed on sending us there, and eventually he joined us for dinner too. 
Photos from our steamboat . The ngoh hiang Raymond took it and dip in on black sauce. I told him to put it back cause I wanted to take photo 😂

Truthful opinion on the food: 
Fish head steamboat was not bad. But the amount of msg is really a lot. And I have allergic to msg ... So now my mouth is swell up like a hot dog..
Kangkong taste ok. Like all those you eat at Zhi car
Ngoh hiang was not bad. To my liking..
Salted egg pork ribs was not to my liking... Maybe cause all was bone. And I didn't manage to eat till any meat.
After the dinner, Raymond send us to Bugis!
So me and danhui washed and cut our hair at Vintage Studio Hair Salon😁
Spend like 155$ at the salon.
40$ for the haircut and 110$ for the products. The products I bought are for the scalp care... Cause the hairdresser told me my hair was dropping because my scalp is not strong. And yes, I realized massive amount of hair dropping everyday! 

So I just hope that this products will make my hair better and yeah! If if does, I will post an update again! 

Anyway my hair dresser was quite handsome. And young ! He was 26... But so sorry I wasn't wearing specs so most of the time i was using my phone while he cut away.

I wanted to cut my hair into a v shape as usual. However he recommended u shape as my hair is already very thin now. So v shape will make it look even more thinner , whereas u shape will make it rounder and bouncier! 
So yeah I just left him to do the things to my hair.

After the haircut my hair looks like this.

Looks more volume and less balding compared to my previous. Although I like how my hair turned up, the hard selling was abit irritating. So if you hate it and have no intention on buying products, maybe you will feel that they are pushy. However as I knew I was having balding or rather massive hair loss problem, it was of great help when products to help me with my scalp care was introduced.



Nan Hwa Chong Fish-Head Steamboat
http://www.nanhwachong.com/ContactUs.html

Vintage Studio
http://www.vintagestudio.com.sg/

So chaos for now👋


No comments:

Post a Comment