Sunday, May 19, 2013

Meet up w my lovely girls & K

Wanted to let my L♥  & H get to know Laneyyyy ( her nickname which doesnt differ much from her name)

So, i created a whatsapp group. (TYPICAL)
Initially it was suppose to be a picnic ( at night) but they disagreed. So we change to steamboat at H but her father had to use the kitchen that day so we change to laney house & we had pasta.


When we reach Laneyyy house, we left our bags and went out again. 
Walk here and there to buy the ingredients required for spaghetti.
Then finally after one hour of walking around, we returned back to laney house~
one hour to poke spaghetti into sausages & all lor.
then another half- 1 hour to cook and serve everything.




Not bad I guess, first time cooking a pasta, not as hard as I thought it will be. 
So after pasta, K drove us to udders @ upper thomson.
All of us treated Laney cause she cooked for us & all.
& before we left for udders she was like searching for her wallet .
Left her house w/o her wallet, 
after finishing udders when we were on our way home she found out her wallet was in the plastic bag w my maggie.
Lucky that she have itchy hands! otherwise I would have brought it home!



So ended my lovely day w the lovely girls I adore.
Really feel relax when with them

Now we have another group chat w abby in it.
HEHE, more girls outing coming along

Got to meet up w my other friends too.
Miss all of them (:
 

No comments:

Post a Comment