Thursday, August 14, 2014

Sometimes I wonder, what right do you have to have happiness.
I don't get it.
You wreck my happiness, and I obviously don't think you deserve any.

But then I think again, and I feel grateful that you entered our relationship.
Cause with that, I manage to move on and find a better guy, while you are stuck with my old shoes.

I still can't forgive or wish you happiness.
Cause I believe what comes around goes around.
Good luck to that.

I know I shouldn't let people like you affect my feelings
But just felt dumb looking through my fb msg.
Cause I freaking apologize for lashing out at you.
& I never got any response.
Retarded me. Make me feel like I am the third party asking for apology sias.
what the hell.
Never even bother saying a sorry to me when you came wrecking my relationship.

Nice one lady.
I wish you all the best from the bottom of my heart.
Don't regret for your actions.
Cause one day, the same thing will happen to you.


No comments:

Post a Comment