Monday, August 4, 2014

Saturday (:

Busy day on Saturday.
Went to school,as I had class from 8.30-11.30am. (got cancelled, so I had to join other classes...)

After school went over to Jurong point.
Was hesitating on whether I should go over to find L for his graduation....
So eventually I did...
But I wasted like 30minutes.
Walking around the mall, panicking if I should buy flowers, bear , tie or belt.
Eventually went with the safe choice..
Cause I know he likes cheesecake..

To my delight, there was Rive Gauche in JP!
So bought 3.. One for L and two for his friends (Xc & CH)

So this stupid boyfriend send me a photo of himself when I was in class.
His only asset : His body...

The rest is really...
Woodblock plus crazy plus retarded.. (:


& I realize I look damn bloody short when I stand next to him with his stupid cap still on...


With XC (: 
So after graduation, me, L & Xc went to catch : Guardians of the Galaxy.
Damn lame and apparantely they fell asleep during the movie at some parts or maybe they just kuazhang.

After dinner, went back to their rented room to put down their gowns and all.
& L headed to sixth avenue for his company gathering.
While I headed to Rangoon Road to meet my crazy Uni friends (though they transfer to Kaplan already)

After eating BKT, went over to Windowsill.
Stupid wheyhong...
Caused us to walk like freaking one big round.
But it was still nice meeting them and talking about girls... (I am like semi guy to them already)







No comments:

Post a Comment