Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Zachary's birthday!


Celebrated dear annoying Zachary's birthday!

Had dinner w TAP at din tai fung! 
We ordered like 30 freaking xiao long baos!! 

Sorry but I am gonna flood you all with food pictures!! 

Plain egg fried rice 
Vegetable dumpling : 
My friends think it was broccoli 
30 freaking xlb : I eat 4~5
Shrimp fried rice 
Dumpling noodles

My all time favourite zha jiang mian! 
虾饼 : Damn freaking awesomeeee 
Tan tan mian
Spicy noodle
Pork chop


Had a very filling meal. Really filling indeed.
But all that I eat was nice and yummy!! 

Picture of birthday boy~

The gift haven't been bought, so couldn't pass it to him on his actual birthday!
But gonna update when I pass him the birthday present.

Lastly, the card that was proudly design by jacqqie & somehow I tried to save the interior, but she ruin it again. Haha
I suck in art, but I manage to find someone even worse than me! ☺️

I somehow save this card. Cause she couldn't even outline properly.. 
Jacqqie you gotta go more art and craft lesson!! 


Interior of the card, see the giant mosquito eye she drew , with the nose in the middle of th card!

Haha anyway really grateful to have them as friends la.
Although I know one have lousy art skill! 
Hahah

Love you all ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment