Monday, April 29, 2013

Disaster Sunday

Have been rotting from the start of work. 
Finally pulled myself up to blog. 

Happened on a Sunday. 
Went to help out my mom at the school she operates.
Got scolded by one of the mom.
She wanted to meet my mom, so i called my mom. 
After telling my mom someone was finding for her. 
I moved on to the next topic, completely not related to that person. 
She misunderstood my sentence and thought I was talking to my mom about her.
When actually I was saying about sth else.

So she said I shouldnt call people " yatsu - in english it means that person but it have other meaning too"
I was so not referring to her,but i got scolded like hell infront of everyone-.-
then when my mom come, she was no where to be found, so i thought she left or what.
Then she was hiding in a corner-.-
She stomp over and scolded me saying : you know i am waiting, why never call me."
HELLO, YOU HIDE IN A CORNER, I ALSO NOT SO FREE TO FIND YOU CAN. 

then i gotta apologize to her. & she told my mom she wanna cancel , dont want her kid to study there.
I was like hello, i alr apologize like one dog leh. 
All the teachers around were shock too at how she reacted, everyone knew i wasn't refering to her.
& from what I expected, she is not a true blue japanese, she is a singaporean.
Don't really know Japanese please dont anyhow assume, no one was talking about you k.

Really felt demoralize by the way she scolded me infront of everyone, in such a loud voice.
but mom comforted me through sms telling me not to mind and go help the p1 teacher in her class. 
After i reach home, mom came & slept beside me telling me dont mind again, really make me feel better mom (: 


A note to myself:
Never talk on the phone infront of any mom. In case any of them become as paranoid as that auntie. 

No comments:

Post a Comment